Monday, January 23, 2012

Full-time Babysitter/Driver/Nanny needed urgently at collins, Anywhere

at collins

Hello,

My name is George Collins from London (United Kingdom). I am 42 year old. I work in a Garment Industry as an Accountant, I spend most of my time at work and my wife work as a Marketer and most of the time,he travels out of London for business trip. Am seriously and urgently looking for an honest,good and nice Au pair who can join my family at any time,who could take good care of our two lovely kids: James and Linda age 4 and 3. They both attend school.Here is my address Arundel Mansions/London/SW6 5BS/United Kingdom

We would love you to be a part of our lovely and happily family as soon as possible if you are really interested. We would love you to into our home and help us out with the children. We live in a beautiful area and conducive environment. You will receive weekly pay from £300-400pounds per week approximately to 1200pounds Monthly.

There are lots of groups/clubs around us that you could join, and Au-pairs in the area also who will be a good support to you. You will have a car for yourself in case you want to go out or take the children out. Our house is new and you will have access to your own newly Decorated Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, TV and Free Internet Access. Its a large house so you would have your privacy and you are also free to join us at any time, kindly write back if you are interested,your resume will also be needed ok.get back to me on this email address collinsfamily02@yahoo.com

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment